A message from Blackbeard!
Published 09:26 on 19 Jun 2022
This is what Old Captain Red Beard looked like when he were beaten in our annual battle of Fun and Skulduggery.
It were the crew with the most Gold Doblumes that were the victor in 2021, this year he'll be after his revenge fer sure. But don't ey worry, Old Good Old Captain Black Beard will ave a few tricks up his sleeves.
So what do ey need to know? Simple
- 9th July be at Budworth Sailing club by the Muster Flag Pole 1100hrs. You will find out what the plan is for the day then.
- Be in fancy dress or you'll be keel hauled . (anything great or small is fine)
- Pirates need to cunning and cool but especially safe, so remember to bring or pick up a buoyancy aid to be worn at all times when on the jetties or water.
- Don't forget yer sun cream even if not very sunny. A RED pirate isn't a cool Pirate (see wat I did there)
- Don't worry about food and drink, there will be lots of ships biscuits and Grog, if we can't find that, fish finger butties, cake with ice cream and other treats will be available from the galley.
- Bring Spare clothes cos you for sure will get soaking wet.
- For your feet, sailing shoes or boots are best, if not trainers.
- If you're lucky enough to get tickets for the party that night bring something cool.
Everyone is welcome, pirates big or small, but if you're planning to join in please register on the club website, so we can make sure there is enough treasure for all. If you have any medical conditions or special request we need to know about to make sure you have a fab time, let Hannah know 07803 176458.
Any other questions then send them by text to 07872 007255.
Will be boarding me ship from me secret island in the Caribbean shortly, looking forward to seeing you soon.
Signed in blood.BLACK BEARD and RED BEARD
- Commodore's Weekend (Pirate Day) (9 July)