Commodore's Weekend - 7th & 8th of July
Published 14:42 on 24 Jun 2018
The Commodore's Weekend is on 7th and 8th July.
Saturday is for fun and games, and watching England play Sweden. Lots of fun and (probably wet) games spaced over the day.
Saturday evening is the social; there will be a meal and live music from Elephant Juice. Tickets are £15 for adults, £7 for juniors from WebCollect.
Sunday is for racing.
The attached poster has more details of what events will be taking place but the timings have changed!
- 11am Games for children (and older children) both on and off the water
- 3pm England vs Sweden in the bar
- 5pm Potential for more games for the keen
- 7pm Evening social – make sure you have bought your tickets
There is now no sailing on Saturday!
- 11am Commodore's Regatta. Registration from 9:30
- First race starts at 11am. Three races scheduled, two to count for Champion Helm. Additional categories for Veterans and Grand Veterans.
- After the first race will be the Budworth Belle, Junior Belle and Crews race. Eligibility for the Crews race will be at the discretion of the Commodore. NO Ringers!
The Driver Trophy is postponed, and will be rescheduled for a later date.