Firstly, I hope you like the new web site design!
I hope it will prove attractive to site visitors, and enable people to easily find out more about our club.
If you have some comments please post them in the “Chat” or “Support” Forums, as appropriate.
I appreciate that for club members, “things are no longer where they used to be”, so this page attempts to give a quick overview of how/where the most useful things are now located.
Remember, if you use your browser bookmarks, you can easily return to your favourite pages!
- Race Results? are in the Racing Section (and is a public page).
- Latest Club News? appears on the Home page, in the centre panel of the lower row – you can click “See ALL stories” to easily check out all the club news.
- Also, the most recent articles in any category are shown in the sidebar, as before.
- At the BOTTOM of each page (except Home page) are three useful panels:
- Article Categories: to see all items in any selected category
- Archives: to see all posts organised by months
- Useful Sailing Links – to chandlers, sailing sites etc.
- Site Map – is a link at the bottom of EVERY page, and shows ALL the pages in the web site. Better than that, clicking on any entry in the site map will take you straight there.
- Club Bylaws & Policies All club members should be aware of our club rules and policies whether you are a parent, guardian or Junior. They are in the About Us section. (Why? because I think visitors should know that we are a properly managed club that takes these things seriously)
- Club Race Management System – yes, I had to mention it! There are videos, pdf documents etc. in this (members) section- please use them!
- Weather & Webcam? – on the main menu – use “Budworth Weather” in the sidebar to go straight to a particular forecast.
This content is available to club members. If you are an existing user, please login. Club members can register by clicking the link in the form below