For all Helms/Crews: Signing On
All boats must “Sign On” for a race. At Budworth we “Sign On” before the race. This has advantages for the race officer (P.R.O) who then knows that they are taking part. It enables the PRO to enter their race position into the computer system for scoring.
If you are new to the club, there is a short video which shows how to Sign On for races (it’s very easy!) and a pdf document you may download here:
U-Tube video: How to Sign On This shows the basic SignOn procedure for Budworth Helms.
The Sign On system is flexible:
- I am a visitor, how do I sign on for racing?
- How do I sign on in a different boat?
- How do I add a crew name?
- How do I race single-handed for the next race?
- Another Helm is going to race my boat?
- I now have a different sail number?
The second video answers these and other qustions: U-Tube Video Sign On – How do I?
This content is available to club members. If you are an existing user, please login. Club members can register by clicking the link in the form below